Translate Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Brief Update






Hey hey. It's your favorite writer Tsiambwom(insert laughter). So what's new, what's shakin', what going down, what's pop-a-locking?

Was that lame?

I used to have a bible study teacher that said that every time I walked into the room. She was probably one of the coolest people I knew.

Anyways, this is a brief update.  A lot has happened this past month I suppose.

Well, first off, I've been keeping relatively busy with Griot Stu. To date we've released about 7 videos, including our video blogs. We have another one scheduled to be put out soon.  Promo image for the video below.                                
                         


So we've got the ball rolling quite well on that. Also, we'll be releasing original music within the next couple of months, from local artist and co-producer of Griot Stu, Tre Harris, aka Tripp Maximus.

We tend to do quite a bit. But, I feel it's for the greater good.

I've been busy with work; my schedule changed from 8 to 12, to 8 to 5. That's right people, I work a full day's worth of work now. I'm part of the working class american. On a similar note, taxes suck. You know how much money they take out of your paycheck? It's border line criminal.

What else is new you say?

Well, I now co-teach a dance class for kids. Well, a member of my dance crew and I are forming a kids dance crew, due to the number of people having asked us to teach the children how to dance.  How legit is that? I'm a dance teacher....an instructor.....a sensei of sorts.

Apart from that, not too much is going on. School starts in a few weeks, and summer is winding down. I would say it's been fun, but I spent most of it working, to then see all that money go to rent and food. It's a hard not life for a guy like me, you know?

Until next time then.




No comments:

Post a Comment